Tuesday, December 13, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONAVENTURE

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY MY SON
Bonaventure My Son, form the moment that you were born to this minute,
No parent could ask for a better Son,
My World is a better/wondrous place because you are in it My Luv,
Your Friendship which is based on Love is my treasured one,
Thank You for all the Joy and all the laughter,
And thank you for all the Love you have given me,
My wish for you today and ever after,
Is that you forever be the happy, loving, caring, bright, God Loving & sweetest boy
I’ve ever known.

Happy 3rd Birthday My Lovely Son,

With Lots of Love,

 Mamaz, Anna Chambaka Lisasi
Dad, Robert Lisasi
Sister, Jemima Lisasi

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hongera Anna,kwa kukuza.totoo mungu akulinde na kukuongoza kwenye njia iliyosahihi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday totoooo.Mungu akujaalie uwe na akili,upendo na imani ndo vya muhimu katika life yetu ya sasa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday mtot mzuri.una afya sana baby.hongereniw wazazi wa huyu baby.bethy

    ReplyDelete