Wednesday, December 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERVAS


I'm so glad and thankful that God gave me a son like you, Gervas (G-Boy) on Sunday 14th December 2008 you were born!
I'm so proud and grateful to have you as a son.
I see a little more of me in you with each passing day, weeks, months and years..
No matter how many birthdays come and go, you'll always be my little boy.
You grow wiser with each passing year. A son like you is a gift from God.

Happy 3 Years Birthday to our pride and joy, Gervas.
Happy 3 Years Birthday to a wonderful son and a wonderful young man and a great friend.
We're so lucky to have such a great son.

Happy 3 years Birth-Day G-boy!!

With lots of Love and Joy,
Mamaz: Margareth
Dady: Emigidius
Sister: Gracelyne

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Gervas.Mungu akupe umri mrefu uje utulee mama zako Inshallah!

    Mama Mima.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday mtoto wetu.

    Sia Nkwabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hongera sana mwanangu Gervas Ignatio!
    Mungu akujalie makuzi mema na ukawe mfano mzuri kwa mdogo wako na watoto wengi!

    Mwenyezi Mungu, akujalie maisha mema na ya furaha daima.

    Its me mama,
    Margareth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hongera sana Mwanangu!
    Mungu akujalie maisha mazuri na ya furaha daima!

    Its me mama,
    Margareth

    ReplyDelete